Thread: URGENT: Apex stopped working etirely!

New User

Exclamation URGENT: Apex stopped working etirely!

My 2016 Apex has stopped working entirely. I've tried rebooting the Base Unit with a paper clip, and I've tried unplugging the EB832 and plugging it back in. Nothing works. The status lights are lit on both the EB832 and the Base Unit, and the Display shows the Temp, ORP, Cond and pH, but there is no power to any of the outlets, and I can't communicate with the Apex by wifi. The Display module shows that all of my programming is gone (for example, it shows default names for the outlets). Turning any of the outlets to ON or AUTO in the Display doesn't cause any of the outlets to work, and there is no option to program any outlets through the display. Note that I am no connected to Fusion online, since I do not have reliable wifi where the tank is located. What do I do?

New User
    Quote Originally Posted by swhelan View Post
    My 2016 Apex has stopped working entirely. I've tried rebooting the Base Unit with a paper clip, and I've tried unplugging the EB832 and plugging it back in. Nothing works. The status lights are lit on both the EB832 and the Base Unit, and the Display shows the Temp, ORP, Cond and pH, but there is no power to any of the outlets, and I can't communicate with the Apex by wifi. The Display module shows that all of my programming is gone (for example, it shows default names for the outlets). Turning any of the outlets to ON or AUTO in the Display doesn't cause any of the outlets to work, and there is no option to program any outlets through the display. Note that I am no connected to Fusion online, since I do not have reliable wifi where the tank is located. What do I do?
    Hello Friend,

Do you have a onelink plugged in to your apex?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New User
    I've tried unplugging everything except the EB832 and the Base Unit. The EB832 still doesn't provide any power. With help from tech support, I was able to connect the Base Unit to power without connecting it to the EB832. No matter what I try, I still get communication errors, allmy programming isgone, I can’t make any changes to outlets or profiles, and I can’t power anything or control anythingwith my controller. I’m now waiting on further input from tech support, but itlooks to me like the Base Unit (and possibly the EB832) is toast.

New User
    Well the same thing happened to me when I got home today. Apparently my EB tripped but because I had my wav's plugged into my onelink, the EB was receiving power ( per tech help). So when I unplugged my onelink, the power to the apex went off. So I unplugged apex from the wall, plugged it back in and did the same to my onelink. Which called my EB to trip. I then pressed the reset button and everything came back on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New User
    I’m glad it worked for you. It didn’t work for me, but hopefully tech support will be able toresolve it. They’ve been very helpful,but nothing has solved the problem yet.