Attached Images Attached Images

Frequent Visitor
    Here are the rest
    Attached Images Attached Images

Frequent Visitor
    The first two are my variable speed 1&2
    next is virtual outlets for day and night
    then profiles

the first week or so they worked flawless as per programming until I had a power blip and needed to restart my apex due to no communication with apex, IP changed
    that issue resolved easily and later that night I noticed while in night mode programming that my variable speed port 1 would turn off for 3 minutes and back on for three minutes
    i changed the programs and profiles to 1 minute and the on off time of the variable speed port 1 changed to one minute

it hasn't done this before the restart, can anyone see something that would turn this outlet off and on only in night mode ?

Frequent Visitor
    I followed the programming outlined by Carlos / coral Vue

apex Classic, two ice cap interface modules, Y cable, power supplies plugged into wall power not EB8

any other information needed ?
    thanks for your time

Frequent Visitor
    I don't bite often
    been vaccinated and pretty sure I don't have any infectious illnesses
    anyone ??

Frequent Visitor
    Still havent solved this issue
    Does anyone have any suggestions ??

Frequent Visitor
    I also will be programming for 2 gyre's and various pumps soon. I am not able to help but maybe someone can chime in. Or with the new scheme feature they can simplify the process for us. Best of luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frequent Visitor
    Quote Originally Posted by lennyd19 View Post
    I also will be programming for 2 gyre's and various pumps soon. I am not able to help but maybe someone can chime in. Or with the new scheme feature they can simplify the process for us. Best of luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Programming them is pretty straight forward and watching the Coral Vue videos are very helpful, I just copied what they did to learn the process and was able to tweak things to the way I want them.
    The issue I am having is in Night mode where one of my Variable speed ports cuts off for the time it is supposed to be ramping down.
    I think this may be an issue I can resolve by updating my firmware, this is the only thing I can come up with after reading for weeks on end.

Regular Vistor
    Thing along. I'm also programming a gyre with tunze in my peninsula. For the most part I just want it to gyre but I'd like either of the pumps to ramp down occasionally to mix it up and once or twice an hour for them both to shut off and on in 3 sec intervals for 30 seconds. I'm not exactly sure why we set for calmer flow durring night but is seems like a cool idea.

I am having an issue with my ice cap gyre, where it won't switch day to night profiles properly.
    Turn power outlet for my ice cap module off then on again will correct the issue and run appropriate profile time.
    I have contacted Carlos to see if he has any ideas. He's been very helpful.

I figured out that my min and max speeds cannot be set the same speed. They have to be at least 10 difference between them..