Thread: How to remove an old wifi connection

Post How to remove an old wifi connection

Hello fellow Control freaks,

I've notice that my WiFi connection was disconnection throughout the day while I was at work. When I got home it would reconnect and disconnect. I called my local Internet provider and I guess their sending a tech to fix the connection next Friday . I just don't feel like waiting that long luckily my neighbors offered to share the WiFi password . Now there's at least some kind of hope they love the tank fellow Reefers in training its a huge help.

I tried to reboot the Apex and connect the system to the WiFi but it won't appear for some reason. My internet kinda still works so I tried just reconnecting the Apex and now it won't connect at all. I know I could just type in the new SSID name and password of my neighbors WiFi in the network section and hit the advance tab but it goes through the process and right before 100% it says it failed to complete.

I can't connect with a ethernet cable because I'm borrowing the WiFi but maybe I can try tonight to connect to my modem. I was wondering if I could remove my old WiFi information from my Apex another way and reconnect with the new WiFi? When I first set up my Apex I did it with my IPhone and wasn't very hard to set up. I tried to follow the same steps but I can't seem to reconnect using a new WiFi connection can I get some help with this?

I attached some of the images with the information I'm getting from the apex when tried to connect the WiFi and reboot the system.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was able to reconnect my internet but I still can't connect to my Apex. Any help would be great has anyone tried to make a new connection on your Apex and had no luck ?

Never mind I ended up connecting to the new internet after 2 hours of trying to reset the apex and my router.