If Swx10_1 OPEN Then ON
    If Swx10_2 CLOSED Then OFF
    If Power Apex Off 005 Then OFF
    When On > 015:00 Then OFF
    Defer 000:15 Then ON
    Defer 000:15 Then OFF
    Min Time 060:00 Then OFF

Setup and Concern:

My setup is a little different.. I have the ATK set up in a 50g stock tank which means there is a large surface area and a lot gets pumped at once each hour the sensor is triggered.

I started logging and I'm getting the ATK turning on every hour to every few hours for 3 min.

The problem is, the ATK switches itself from AUTO to OFF on the dashboard and the Swx10_1 is open but the unit not running.

Any ideas? Thanks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

The open and not running is normal. If it hasn't been off for an hour yet that can happen.

The turning to OFF can only happen if it runs for more than 15 min. I would investigate what else is happening in the sump when it's locking out. It could be something like turning on a large skimmer after a feed is sucking out a bunch of water and it needs extra time or something like that (solution to that particular problem would be to disable the ATO when the skimmer is off).

You might be an engineer if...You have no life and can prove it mathematically.

Regular Vistor
    Quote Originally Posted by zombie View Post

The turning to OFF can only happen if it runs for more than 15 min.
    Thanks for the response.

That was my understanding as well. The issue being is the last run was only a few minutes.

Any other causes?

This was the last refill before it turned to OFF on Fusion and I manually turned it back ON and then to Auto.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk