Hey all,

This isn't specifically apex related but I figured you guys are the crew to ask...

I had two foscams set up at my previous house. I had them set up using my DynDNS which I originally used for the apex before Fusion. I have moved and I have a new ISP and I'm having trouble getting the foscams set up at the new house.

The cameras are Foscam FI8918W. I have them set up for internal use and can access the camera from inside my house.

First question: I marginally understand what my account with DynDNS does... do I need to somehow update that account to let them know I loved or have a new ISP? I was thinking about it and if that service somehow tells the incoming traffic where to go, it would make sense that I have to tell that service that "where to go" has changed...

Second question: My new ISP is ATT Fiber and my router model is F268AC FXN. I've attached some screenshots of the port forwarding page. It seems I am able to set a port, but I dont see anywhere to enter the last digits of the specific ip address of the camera... I think that's why I'm having trouble getting this to work? Please let me know if I've included any personal data in the screenshots that I shouldn't... I can go back and blur something out...

Screen Shot 2017-06-09 at 9.31.05 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-06-09 at 9.32.01 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-06-09 at 9.35.02 AM.png