Most of you have probably noticed that on the Fusion interface, there is a sigma button next to the input parameter dropdown and this button displays your average (black) and your upper and lower control limits (red). The control limits are based on the average plus and minus 3 times the standard deviation.

My first request would be to please label the control limits. The average is labeled, the upper and lower limits are not. Since we cannot control the scale (another feature please), can we get labels on the control lines?

My second request is can we generate notifications from within fusion in regard to the control lines? Best example is ORP. Numerically, most of us don't care what the ORP is and we all know it will fluctuate throughout the day roughly inversely with pH. Right now, for example my ORP is 416 - meaningless, right? My daily min and max ORP also drifts up and down over time. However, my sigma control for ORP is generally 375 to 460, again with some variation. What I would like is some notification I can program for when ORP dips below the lower control limit. This is usually caused when I dose Iron, but other items could cause this that I should know of. pH would be another one. For example, if my kalkwasser dosing pump stuck on, a pH spike would occur before my sump overflowed. I could have a pH upper control notification come to me before I was notified that my sump overflowed. On the other hand.

This really would not apply to temperature or conductivity as these have hard numbers we target. pH and ORP, however, do not have hard numbers and fluctuate throughout the day and drift upon the days.

Just a thought. Thanks