Thread: Apex Fusion issues

Regular Vistor

Apex Fusion issues

Few problems I have with the Apex Fusion, hoping someone has figured them out already.

1. PH on the Fusion shows different than on classic. Reads 2.6 on both my PH probes. Classic it shows correctly.
    2. Salinity reading doesnt show on Fusion but shows on classic. Also doesnt show on my logs on fusion.
    3. Clock shows military time on Fusion, regular on classic.
    4. I can always connect on classic, from my phone, computer, remotely etc. Fusion is hit and miss. Goes up then down the next day. Apex is up to do with latest update.

Regular Vistor
    Bump, no help on any of the questions?

#3 is normal. Contact tech support for diagnosis of the other times.
    Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.

Regular Vistor
    I've seen the same issues - so much that I just don't use Fusion at all anymore.

If someone does find a fix, it would be nice to know how/what. I can't imagine that we are the only ones experiencing this. And yes, I keep my firmware up to date.

Quote Originally Posted by benibarra23 View Post
    Few problems I have with the Apex Fusion, hoping someone has figured them out already.

1. PH on the Fusion shows different than on classic. Reads 2.6 on both my PH probes. Classic it shows correctly.
    2. Salinity reading doesnt show on Fusion but shows on classic. Also doesnt show on my logs on fusion.
    3. Clock shows military time on Fusion, regular on classic.
    4. I can always connect on classic, from my phone, computer, remotely etc. Fusion is hit and miss. Goes up then down the next day. Apex is up to do with latest update.

Regular Vistor
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewAbo View Post
    I've seen the same issues - so much that I just don't use Fusion at all anymore.

If someone does find a fix, it would be nice to know how/what. I can't imagine that we are the only ones experiencing this. And yes, I keep my firmware up to date.
    I know this is an old thread, but I wanted to respond that I fixed my issues by deleting my Apex from Fusion, then re-adding it. Inconsistencies problem gone for good.

Hope this helps someone out there!