Thread: PMUP GPH Rating

New User

PMUP GPH Rating

Does anyone know what the PMUP GPH rating? Ive looked everywhere & cant find it.

Also - Im also trying to run it for 30 seconds once a day to pump water into the tank. What is the OSC command I should use? Thanks

100 gph. Says right on the side of it. This is a high head pump, so on a typical application of 4ft this will still get about 70 gph. (Rough but reasonable calculation is to take the height difference between the reservoir and the outlet, multiply by 20% Then the flow is (14-height)/14*100)

To do 30 seconds once per day, You can use an OSC like below but it can only occur at noon due to the maximum times in an OSC statement.

Fallback OFF
    OSC 720:00/000:30/719:30 Then ON

If you have a particular time in mind you can do it with a time statement and a defer (example is 30 seconds at 6pm)

Fallback OFF
    Set OFF
    If Time 18:00 to 18:01 Then ON
    Defer 001:30 Then ON

With all of that said if this is for an ATO purpose and not for something like dosing Kalk, Then I would also pick up some floats or optical sensors so that you can prevent overfilling.

You might be an engineer if...You have no life and can prove it mathematically.

New User
    Quote Originally Posted by zombie View Post
    100 gph. Says right on the side of it. This is a high head pump, so on a typical application of 4ft this will still get about 70 gph. (Rough but reasonable calculation is to take the height difference between the reservoir and the outlet, multiply by 20% Then the flow is (14-height)/14*100)

To do 30 seconds once per day, You can use an OSC like below but it can only occur at noon due to the maximum times in an OSC statement.

Fallback OFF
    OSC 720:00/000:30/719:30 Then ON

If you have a particular time in mind you can do it with a time statement and a defer (example is 30 seconds at 6pm)

Fallback OFF
    Set OFF
    If Time 18:00 to 18:01 Then ON
    Defer 001:30 Then ON

With all of that said if this is for an ATO purpose and not for something like dosing Kalk, Then I would also pick up some floats or optical sensors so that you can prevent overfilling.

I have 400 gallon total system and currently using Aqualifter to add saltwater. Im still using Aqualifter to remove waste from Skimmer & to add ATO. I got PMUP to replace one of my Aqualifters that adds saltwater. I have it fairly down to volume I need to add daily and it's fully automated with video cameras as well.

This is the code I want to start with. To pump for 10 seconds a day. I will adjust time once I run some daily measurements. Does this work?

Fallback OFF
    OSC 000:00/000:10/720:00 Then ON
    If Time 01:00 to 23:00 Then OFF

I will be getting some optical sensors next week for added safety.

That would not work. That OSC statement changes the time it doses because it doesn't add up to even increments.

What time do you want it to dose?

New User
    Quote Originally Posted by zombie View Post
    That would not work. That OSC statement changes the time it doses because it doesn't add up to even increments.

What time do you want it to dose?

Add water / dose at midnight for 10 seconds once a day

You can do either of these two ways.

Fallback OFF
    Set OFF
    If Time 23:59 to 00:00 Then ON
    Defer 1:50 Then ON

Or

Fallback OFF
    OSC 000:00/000:10/059:50 Then ON
    If Time 01:00 to 23:59 Then OFF