Hi All.

I seem to be having an intermittent issue with either the WXM Module or an indivudual MP60. Occasionally, when I check on the master MP60, I see it's running green (Constant mode). No where in my programming do I have constant mode setup. I dont have a fallback to constant mode (with the exception of "FALLBACK ON" set in the program). This seems to occur around 8:45 to 9:00 am and around 11:45 or so. Unplugging the MP60 and plugging it back in and the MP60 changes back to purple (either NTM or Tidal mode based on the time of day). The other ecotech products are all running as configured (two MP40's are set for back wall sync (Turquoise) and the other MP 60 is still running as Anti-sync opposite wall (Orange)). These others do not change colors at all.

The controller with the issue and the WXM module are around 6 feet apart. There's a 2nd controller right next to the problematic controller that doesn't change from back wall sync.

Any ideas where to start on this issue? I'm concerned the constant mode sticks at an unknown speed if I'm not monitoring it and will affect the health of my system.