Thread: Help With Programming Please!

New User

Help With Programming Please!

I have my Apex programmed but seems to not be working right. My lights don't seem to "ramp" up and "down" as they should. I am not sure I am programming it correctly. What I did was:
    1. Set Profile as shown
    Attachment 7348
    2. Configured Module to standard
    Attachment 7349
    3.This is how my Right Led Pendant is connected to the outlet.
    Attachment 7350
    4. This is how my VDM module outlet is set up for what I believe is the right Pendant
    Attachment 7351
    5. Here is a snapshot of my dashboard.
    Screen Shot 2017-06-20 at 6.37.01 PM.jpgTHANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR TIME AND ASSISTANCE!!!!

I can't open the attachments so I'm not sure what the issue is, but I would save yourself the headache and just use the wizard (wand icon) the only reason to use profiles for lighting anymore is if you want to use the season table and/or the cloudy feature.

You might be an engineer if...You have no life and can prove it mathematically.

New User
    @Zombie...thank you for the quick reply(: Not sure what's up with attachements but I will try again...and also working on setting up the "wizard"!!!
    Screen Shot 2017-06-20 at 6.30.36 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-06-20 at 6.32.01 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-06-20 at 6.33.15 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-06-20 at 6.34.15 PM.png

The wizard is in fusion only. Not in the classic dashboard that you are using above. Couple things to check.

When you say they aren't working as they should, what exactly are you seeing happen that you think is wrong?

You might be an engineer if...You have no life and can prove it mathematically.

What brand and model are the LED fixtures?
    Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.

New User
    @zombie...the lights don't ramp up and down Always a at 100%, also if I plug both rj45 cables into the vdm module, the lights go off, if I just plug one into the v1/v2 all good but plugging the other cable into the vdm and off go the lights.
    @russm lights are orphek 72 pendants.
    THANKS A MILLION!!!!