Thread: Programming two MP40's - Need clarification on Sync/Anti-Sync

Regular Vistor

Programming two MP40's - Need clarification on Sync/Anti-Sync

I'm trying to get clarification on pump speed with WXM while running sync/anti-sync.

1)If I run sync at 100% am I getting a max of 100% actual speed from the slave or 100% matching the master?

2)If I run anti-sync at 100% am I getting 100% of the inverse of the master?

3)If I have a battery backup attached to the left MP40 will I still be able to do feed modes?

I'm trying to keep the max speed of the slave at or under the master.

This is my current program
    Attached Images Attached Images

I'm pretty sure 100% will give you max actual speed. Pretty easy to verify though. Just set the slave to 50% and the master at 100%. Change the master to 20% and see if the slave changes.

You might be an engineer if...You have no life and can prove it mathematically.

And yes, feed modes will still work with a battery backup

Regular Vistor
    Quote Originally Posted by zombie View Post
    I'm pretty sure 100% will give you max actual speed. Pretty easy to verify though. Just set the slave to 50% and the master at 100%. Change the master to 20% and see if the slave changes.

Ok. I'll double check when I get back into the office tomorrow. Right now I just have them both running the same exact program in the hopes that will be equal to syncing.