Hello,
I am hoping that I am able to get some help and thank you so much in advance! I have previously spent hours on this board learning and putting everything together for a large install with the previous Gold version that I was supposed to have installed for the last 3 years as my Christmas gift, but never happened...lol

So now it looks as if I may get it done for my birthday in 2 1/2 weeks. So, I am hoping I can get some quick help with advice on what I will need this time around since I don't have much time at this point and the APEX is now a whole new system. The system has been running for 10years.

Here is what I need to run, as well as what will be added later:

The main tank is 16' above where the APEX system will be downstairs with the sump & support system

I have a 360g main display with 6 Kessil A360s currently with Kessil controller that I would like to control individually via Apex to simulate dawn to dusk one light at a time. I will add Apex lunar lights (can there be two sets- one in front and one in back to run on the same mirrored schedule?). The sump has T-5 on reverse schedule, but want to replace with 2-3 Kessils.

I have two kinds of feeders, both APEX (4 total, but are too small especially for trips away), as well as purchasing two bulk feeder systems for trips. All are run without a system, but would like to coordinate with controller to turn off return, skimmer, feed, delay restart, etc.

The sump is a total of 16' downstairs (20-30' total run - 120g) with a Reeflo Tiger Shark (10.4 Amps) return pump on 1 1/2" and have purchased a Titan Hercules 3 Classic Series Power Expander Module 15amps per Neptune for this pump to connect to EB832 (not too sure how at this point).

Currently running a Barr Aquatics 5200 skimmer via Panworld NH250PS.

100g auto top-off with 6 stage RO/DI with Aquatec 8800 booster pump to above tank (may possibly upgrade-still looking into this) with arm/lever float and pump in storage tank to add when sump level lowers via basic foam-float switch in sump. I had purchased the Tunze to use for the last set-up, but Apex has its own now and may switch to that instead...

I also have two heaters in the sump and one in the ATO as well as fans on the sump and main display that I currently manually turn on and off based on the temp in the tank. I would like to run these based on temp. No chiller at this time as the fans seem to be adequate.

These is the basics of what I have currently online for the system.

This is what else I have that is not currently hooked into the system but want to get online:

The lunar lighting noted above.

Apex leak detectors (several) that I would like to use in several places upstairs & down.

Add 2 pumps in the main display- Either Gyre or perhaps the Neptune WAVs (glass is 1") for more movement and in case of power outage in case our WH back-up generator fails (yes, this has happened).

Barr Aquatics Calcium & Kalk Reactors (I have 2 DOS pumps & 2 DOS DDRs for this and/or nutrients, etc from the last planned set-up).

I have my support and add-on system set up on a pallet rack downstairs but not yet hooked into the system, but will and want to accommodate this in the Apex System... 2 - 100g secondary display tanks, a 7'x30"x10"h frag tank, and 20g breeder tank all via gravity feed from display down to each level then to the sump and back up again. These will also have pumps in each for movement & lighting needs, likely the gyre for the frag but open for the others.

A power system set-up for redundancy to run each individual tank in case of a power outage in which my main generator does not start up in the usual 15sec time-frame (or not at all). I need support for each tank so that the inhabitants don't die due to this issue.

I have 2 - 275g IBC food grade totes that I will be using on top of the rack (where my 100g rodi water currently is) one for fresh water and one for salt water - trying to figure out how to do both ATO as well as (mostly) AWC. This to me is the tough one, and I've watched many vids on this but can't seem to grasp how to pull it off in my situation...

I have several T-5 lights left over from my replacement with the Kessils, so will likely start with these for the other tanks for now and add Kessils later.

All this as well as notifications, etc.

Okay, I think FINALLY I'm about finished (Thanks so much!) I have a full APEX Gold with multiple expansion boxes as well as EB8s & EB4, probes, etc. from the previous plan for install that I had thoroughly researched and I am a major control/redundancy freak, so wonder if this can be used as a secondary back up to the main system as a fail-safe? It is out of warranty now, so not sure what to do with it so thought maybe this would be the best use for it...I'm still going through all the old stuff (still new in the boxes but 1-3years old) ugh.

Wow...that was a lot! I am hoping that I can get this all put together (AGAIN!) in time for my husband to get started in time for my birthday (my last 3 Xmas & B-day present!) LOL!

Thank you so much in advance so I can get purchasing, Again! It is greatly appreciated, and I will keep on researching!