Thread: FMM Module loses configuration

New User

FMM Module loses configuration

After a number of days my FMM module defaults to ch1 - water on floor ch2 - water on floor - ch3 - 1" and ch4 - 1". I have no idea why this is happening or how to fix this problem.

I have the correct firmware and web pages.

I would contact support. I can't think of a way you could fix that behavior yourself.

You might be an engineer if...You have no life and can prove it mathematically.

Frequent Contributor
    Your profile does not say that you own a Apex, so I am not sure if you have a classic or an new 2016 Apex?

If you have the 2016 Apex In the module page go to the configure menu for the FMM and make sure to take off auto detect and manually configure each port.
    You said what the ports reverted to, but not what what senors were plugged into the ports, to know that they have changed to something different

Make sure the sensor are seated fully into the ports, maybe the bezel is not letting the plugs fully seat?
    Jon