Thread: Camera no longer available in Dashboard

New User

Camera no longer available in Dashboard

About a month ago my foscam 8910w stopped showing in my dashboard, it was right about the time a new update was available so i thought the update would fix it when i got around to it. I got around to it this morning and the updated to the latest version and it still doesn't work.

I can access the camera through the ip address as well as the dns address as normal. The link for the local and dns video feed both show the camera feed when accessing directly in the browser. I'm not sure what else to do at this point, anyone experience anything like this?

Are you using Chrome? If so, try Firefox or if using a Mac, try Safari. Chrome has a long history of mjpeg video working in one release, than being broken in another. Perhaps a recent Chrome update is the culprit.
    Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.

New User
    I tried with internet explorer, and edge, since they are readily available and the video still is missing. The video is also missing from fusion dashboard as well.

Chrome has been a problem with updates, constantly breaking the graph tiles, but the video hasn't gone out like this before.

New User
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhelseth View Post
    I tried with internet explorer, and edge, since they are readily available and the video still is missing. The video is also missing from fusion dashboard as well.
    Chrome has been a problem with updates, constantly breaking the graph tiles, but the video hasn't gone out like this before.
    It works in Firefox, so it just seems that chrome, and Microsoft browsers broke something.