Thread: ATK Setup Error

New User

ATK Setup Error

Hi, I’ve been running into issues setting up the ATK. After going to tasks, selecting ATK, then running through all 8of8 steps I get the error message noted below.

//Error: line 2 - Temperature must be between 10.0C and 37.7C // If Tmp < -17.7 Then OFF

My temperature has always been within this range so I’m unsure of what the issue is. The controller is recognizing the FMM module, it’s just not installing the program. My dashboard shows LINKA_2_1, SWX2_1, and SWX2_2, so I know it recognizes each individual component.
    I’m running the most current firmware version (I actually had to buy a new computer to update it) and haven’t run into any issues once it’s actually setup and running. This is the first module I’m installing onto it so maybe I’m doing something wrong. If you need more info please let me know.

The offending statement is in the email alarm program. Fix that then re-run the ATK Task.
    Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.

Did you try to recalibrate the temperature probe at some point, making a large change in the reading, perhaps trying to make it read a temp in the normal range for Celsius while it was set to Fahrenheit, then change the scale to actually be Fahrenheit?
    Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.

New User
    Hi, thanks for the quick response RussM. To start off, I’m extremely new to this whole controller realm to the extent where everything is still on the factory settings. When I get home I’ll look more into setting up the email alarms. I also just checked the temperature graph on the app. On the 29th the temperature spiked down to -6.5C so that’s most likely the problem. I’m guessing that was around the time I updated the firmware so it probably happened when I took it to the main router (I disconnected everything from the controller to use the main router to update it). Next question is how do I delete that one point?

New User
    I actually just restored it back to the factory and was able to install the ATK program.
    Thanks guys

New User
    I hqve been trying to set up the atk, and am getting tge same error. Is there any way to fix this other than retoring the apex to factory?

Wiping an Apex to factory settings is rarely the best course of action. Kinda like amputating a hand because you got a splinter

In this case, all you need to do is to correct the invalid statement. Or delete that line.

The invalid line is probably due to a change in your Apex configuration, such as a module being removed.

If you need help with correcting it, post the exact error message you get.

New User

Quote Originally Posted by Iammatt219 View Post
    0 is not a valid value in that statement. If you have a temperature probe named Tmp, edit that line to use a realistic value. Or, if you do not have a temperature probe named Tmp, delete the whole line.

New User
    Russ. Thank you for your assistance..,but i dont know where these programing lines are. Not sure if uts relevant, but i can update the settings for my heaters(whichbus based on tge tmp probe) and several otger modules witgout getting any issues. However every time i try and set up my atk...tge aforementioned error shows up��

Edit the email output program. That was stated earlier in the thread. Sorry, I probably should have included that again.

New User
    Thanks..found it.