Thread: ATK Pmup into 1 Link

Regular Vistor

ATK Pmup into 1 Link

Hi all,
    i'm out of plugs and wondered what the coding would be if I were to plug the Pmup into the spare port on my 1 link?

Any help greatly appreciated.

:-)
    Julian

Easiest way is to use the ATK task to get the basic code to auto generate for the FMMs acc port, change the dropdown to advanced, and then copy paste that into the acc port you are using. Then you can tweak it to your liking.

You might be an engineer if...You have no life and can prove it mathematically.

If you have the ATK, then you should use the included FMM's DC24/ACC port.

If you are "rolling your own" ATO solution (and not actually using the ATK), please do not refer to it as an ATK because that makes it confusing for others trying to help.
    Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by RussM View Post
    If you have the ATK, then you should use the included FMM's DC24/ACC port.

If you are "rolling your own" ATO solution (and not actually using the ATK), please do not refer to it as an ATK because that makes it confusing for others trying to help.
    I understood it as he ran put of outlets nearby to plug the power supply into hence the need to use a 1link acc port, but if not I agree.

You might be an engineer if...You have no life and can prove it mathematically.

I hear ya zombie. It's hard to say exactly what was meant, as those U.K. guys tend to use the terms plugs, sockets, and outlets interchangeably
    Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.

Regular Vistor
    Quote Originally Posted by RussM View Post
    I hear ya zombie. It's hard to say exactly what was meant, as those U.K. guys tend to use the terms plugs, sockets, and outlets interchangeably
    LOL RussM, we probably do.

Zombie is correct, i have the actual ATK kit but have run out of electrical sockets to plug the power supply into.

Will see see if I can have a move around of plugs! Would make sense to plug it into the 1link though as I have nothing else that can use those ports.

Kind regards
    Julian

You can definitely do that. But as zombie pointed out, the ATK Task and other related tasks assume the use of the ACC port on the FMM for a PMUP, so you will need to manually program the 1LINK's ACC port or use the Tasks and then copy the resultant programming to the output actually used.