Defer 000:30 Then OFF
    Min Time 0:30 Then OFF

and this is my setting for ATK_3_7 [outlet where 24v FMM power is located}

Fallback OFF
    Set OFF
    If Sw1 OPEN Then ON
    If Sw2 CLOSED Then OFF
    Defer 001:00 Then ON

I installed this unit yesterday and tonight the water level rose above the optical sensors and the float shut it off

Is this correct, do I program the module ATK-7_1 and the outlet ATK_3_7?

Regular Vistor
    I have changed the ATK program with the task widget to the default:

Fallback OFF
    Set OFF
    If Swx7_1 OPEN Then ON
    If Swx7_2 CLOSED Then OFF
    When On > 005:00 Then OFF
    Defer 000:10 Then ON
    Defer 000:04 Then OFF
    Min Time 060:00 Then OFF

I also changed the EB8 setting for the outlet I have the ATK 24V power plugged into {3_7} to "always"

Could you someone to verify I have this correct.

thanks
    Linko {newbe"}

Please check my ATK program

The programming for ATK-7_1 is fine, assuming that 7_1 is the ATK FMM’s ACC output and that you have plugged the low optical sensor into FMM port 1 and the high into port 2.

There is no value in plugging the ATK power supply into an EB8 outlet. Doing so is not recommended. Basically, it’s a waste of an EB outlet. However, if you have done so simply for the sake of convenience, then that EB outlet should be always ON as you later did.

regarding your ATK overfilling - make sure you have the ATK-7_1 tile in the AUTO position, not ON.
    Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.

Regular Vistor
    All sounds like I am on track. "....assuming that 7_1 is the ATK FMM’s ACC output" how do I confirm this? The task program showed this identifier during its query.

And yes it was convenience for the 24V wall wart in the EB8. {may later remove as other modules are added}

System looks to be operating better. The low {numbered 1} and high {numbered 2} cables are inserted in the corresponding sockets on the FMM

The water level after filling, exceeds the level of the first sensor {1} and triggers the high {2} is this correct operation?

It should shut off after the bottom sensor is covered leaving the top sensor still above water.

If both are being covered there is either a siphon being formed from your top off container or another piece of programming is letting it run for too long. If your very first post you had

Defer 000:30 Then ON

This would be "Don't turn on until the bottom sensor is dry for 30 seconds. Then don't turn off for 30 seconds after the PMUP turns on. Min :30 would also tell your ATK to run every 30 seconds if it could."

The default is wait 10 seconds before turning on and run for at least 4 seconds. Run once per hour. If you changed back to the default programming a siphon is probably likely.

Regular Vistor
    Quote Originally Posted by eschulist View Post
    It should shut off after the bottom sensor is covered leaving the top sensor still above water.

If both are being covered there is either a siphon being formed from your top off container or another piece of programming is letting it run for too long. If your very first post you had

Defer 000:30 Then ON

This would be "Don't turn on until the bottom sensor is dry for 30 seconds. Then don't turn off for 30 seconds after the PMUP turns on. Min :30 would also tell your ATK to run every 30 seconds if it could."

The default is wait 10 seconds before turning on and run for at least 4 seconds. Run once per hour. If you changed back to the default programming a siphon is probably likely.
    I reverted back to default program.

System was running well for a few days. today the sump is very low and the pump is not turning on. the sw1 (lower switch) is showing closed on the dashboard. I swapped sw1 and 2 but the same status on the dashboard. the module is flashing a green light.

Flashing green means the aquabus isn't talking. Try reseating the connector.

You might be an engineer if...You have no life and can prove it mathematically.