Thread: Hooking up apex to jabeo powerheads

New User

Hooking up apex to jabeo powerheads

Can anyone walk me through this? I have the the parts to do it. I can only get one to work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You need to give a lot more info or we can't help.

You might be an engineer if...You have no life and can prove it mathematically.

New User
    I truthfully don't know what to tell you. I have a new apex fusion I bought the adapter and Ethernet cord and nothing is coming up on the dashboard. Both wavemakers and now running on constant

New User

You need to program the variable speed outlets using whatever profiles you wish for your tank needs. You can start simple by just making a pump type profile. Set the on time to half the length you want each pulse to be and the off time the same value. Then set min intensity at 0 and max intensity whatever you want.

Then use the following code to start the basic program.

Set profilename

You can add additional profiles and call them out based on time statements, feed statements etc. By replacing what you would normally put as ON with the profile names.

You might be an engineer if...You have no life and can prove it mathematically.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman20725 View Post
    I truthfully don't know what to tell you. I have a new apex fusion I bought the adapter and Ethernet cord and nothing is coming up on the dashboard. Both wavemakers and now running on constant
    FWIW, you do not have a new “Apex Fusion”; you have an Apex (2016). Apex Fusion is not the controller hardware - it is the cloud-based Apex management system; in a nutshell, it is a website out there on the Internet. See this for more info: https://forum.neptunesystems.com/sho...ll=1#post96590

Jebao pumps and the link adapter are not Apex modules so neither will “show up” on the dashboard. When you connect them to the Apex, they will be controlled through the Apex’s built-in variable 0-10v outputs, of which there are 4. The tiles for the variable outputs have been there all along. They are either on the dashboard or are in the dashboard’s hidden tiles area. Their default names begin with the letters “VAR”
    Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.

New User
    I watched a video on YouTube from fish of hex and it showed up on his dashboard. That's why I was confused

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman20725 View Post
    I watched a video on YouTube from fish of hex and it showed up on his dashboard. That's why I was confused
    He had renamed two of the Apex’s variable outputs as WP40LEFT and WP40RIGHT. And the part when he said that new tiles appeared when he connected the Jebao pumps and link adapter is just flat out wrong - that’s not possible. He does say a bit later in the video that he had renamed those two variable outputs.
    Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.

New User
    Cool thank you for clearing that up