Thread: Can someone explain why my DOS pumps heads are moving counter clockwise instead of Clockwise?

Can someone explain why my DOS pumps heads are moving counter clockwise instead of Clockwise?

Yesterday, every went great for my first 1-gallon water change over a 12 hr period -no issues at all. Today, for some reason, when my DOS kicks on automatically the pump heads ROTATE Counter clockwise instead of rotating Clockwise. If I manual hit the two buttons on the DOS, they work just fine and the proper way which is rotating clockwise as should. What's crazy is I did not change anything from last night.

Also, I have two tiles set up OSW AND NSW, do I need to enable them and click the check or leave them blank?

Your thoughts and feedback would be GREATLY appreciated.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Counterclockwise rotation is normal if the programming is set to Remove.

DOS activity is always logged regardless of the Logging setting - that controls logging of the output state, not the actual dosing activity. When using data ( the programming generated by the Fusion DOS schedule wizard), the output itself is always on, even though the pump may not actually be dosing. So it’s pointless to enable output-level logging for a DOS output when using the scheduler. DOS output logging may be of value if using profiles and old-school DOS programming to control dosing instead of the Fusion wizard.
    Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.

Yesterday, they were both going in the same direction clockwise one to add NSW from 5-gallon jug which it takes out and adds it to the sump. OWS, one tube line is in the sump and one is in an empty container. It's only working if I do manually and push the two buttons on the DOS. If it set to the schedule below it's not working for some reason and I dont know why
    Attached Images Attached Images