Thread: Discover new schedules for Radion

Frequent Visitor

Discover new schedules for Radion

I have a Radion xr30w g4 pro and I'm try to search for a setting my local fish store was using but I can't find it. Is it because they had a previous version?

I'm looking for RussM neptune display... I believe that's that one

That is not a built in one. By the sound of the name it sounds like one they based off a thread that Russ made. You could ask the LFS to share the setting with you or just make one that simulates it closely.

You might be an engineer if...You have no life and can prove it mathematically.

Frequent Visitor
    I can't find any by russ though
    Attached Images Attached Images

The Radion schemes I posted a long time ago are for Radion G3 and previous models with 6 color channels. I did not upload any for the G4, which has 8 color channels.
    Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.

Frequent Visitor
    Quote Originally Posted by RussM View Post
    The Radion schemes I posted a long time ago are for Radion G3 and previous models with 6 color channels. I did not upload any for the G4, which has 8 color channels.
    So does that mean it won't show up in the search for the G4? I wanted to use the ones you had for the G3 and adapt them to the G4

Quote Originally Posted by GugsJr View Post
    So does that mean it won't show up in the search for the G4? I wanted to use the ones you had for the G3 and adapt them to the G4
    That is correct. G4 schemes are different than schemes for earlier Radions; they are not interchangeable - that’s why I mentioned the 6 vs. 8 color channels. You cannot load a scheme for older Radions into a WXM Radion G4 schedule.
    Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.

Frequent Visitor
    Quote Originally Posted by RussM View Post
    That is correct. G4 schemes are different than schemes for earlier Radions; they are not interchangeable - that’s why I mentioned the 6 vs. 8 color channels. You cannot load a scheme for older Radions into a WXM Radion G4 schedule.
    Thank you for this info. I'll have to go back to the LFS so they can pull it up for me again. Is there another way I can look up your schemes?

Even if they pull it, it won't be compatible (unless they updated for 8 color). If that's the case just play around with the intensities until you get something close.

You might be an engineer if...You have no life and can prove it mathematically.