Thread: ATK Stand Alone

Regular Vistor

Lightbulb ATK Stand Alone

Hi I just bought and ATK (Stand Alone) since I don't have any Apex
    i connected it
    put as close as I can to the water level, so I get a blue light then after a while the green light is on and a.fter a couple of minutes I get a red beeping light (Very Annoying)
    no way to stop it until I unplug the unit
    what can I do?
    ive tried to reset it many many times but still the same

PS: Fisrt product that I buy from Neptune and I already start my doubts about it

How many beeps? How long is “a couple of minutes”? Is it 5 minutes after the LED goes green, or some other period of time? Does the pump run while the LED is green?
    Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.

Regular Vistor
    The pump runs while on green light
    the red blinking light with the beeps starts less than 5 minutes
    in other words:
    Green light with the pump running for may be 1 or 2 minutes and then, red alarm with beeps and doesn't stop until I reset it or unplugg it

Quote Originally Posted by Hasso777 View Post
    The pump runs while on green light
    the red blinking light with the beeps starts less than 5 minutes
    in other words:
    Green light with the pump running for may be 1 or 2 minutes and then, red alarm with beeps and doesn't stop until I reset it or unplugg it
    That is normal behavior for that long of a pump run time in standalone mode. You can do one of two things to resolve this.

1. Move the ATK while the green light is on up slowly until the green light turns to blue. That will make sure it starts at the right level and doesn't lock out from overfill.

2. Temporarily unplug the high level sensor until the light goes from green to blue (don't forget to plug it back in)

Once you have done one of the above, the ATK will only lockout if the pump runs for 3 times longer than the IQ fill setting (5 minutes for the first 5 fills)

You might be an engineer if...You have no life and can prove it mathematically.

Hasso777, please answer my first question - how many beeps does it make when it alarms?

Zombie’s post may be a bit misleading - it is not a definitive diagnoses; he seems to be assuming that it is an overfill or sump level too high condition. He may be correct in that, but the number of beeps is an important important piece of info missing here.
    Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.

Regular Vistor
    Hi Russ, it beeps every other sec
    I think I fixed the problem
    Apparently there's something wrong if I keep connected the orange tubing to the unit like is supposed to
    I removed it and now refills and stops
    Maybe some issues with the plastic floating thing
    I let you know again if it comes back (alarm)

Regular Vistor
    The beeps is 2 then stop for 1 sec then repeats again

Regular Vistor
    While the water is on its level, the blue light stays on and is fine
    The problem arises when it needs to refill
    It pumps more water than it needs and the water level goes to the second sensor and the alarm starts

Regular Vistor
    Hi Russ, you haven't answered me?