Thread: ATK Errors

New User

ATK Errors

Just Setup my ATK and it is erroring out every few minutes and not filling. The dashboard is showing both hi and low sensor open.Used the standard ATK task configuration and only changed the name of the sensors to ATK_Lo and ATK_Hi. Any ideas where to begin?

Describe exactly what is happening - we need to know what you mean by “erroring out”. I’m guessing that you mean that the output is shutting itself OFF.

Are you using the PMUP? If so, does the PMUP run when you put the slider in the ON position? Is water coming out of the float valve?
    Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.

New User
    Quote Originally Posted by RussM View Post
    Describe exactly what is happening - we need to know what you mean by “erroring out”. I’m guessing that you mean that the output is shutting itself OFF.

Are you using the PMUP? If so, does the PMUP run when you put the slider in the ON position? Is water coming out of the float valve?

Using the PMUP. Water does come out of the float valve if you manually turn it on. After about a 1-2 minutes the output is shutting itself off.