Thread: ATK Sensor defaults

ATK Sensor defaults

I've just installed my ATK using the task function for now, but intend to ditch the psu and use the 1 link supply once I'm sorted.

I found it strange that the control sensor is normally closed and opens when the level drops. On my current 2 float set up I always had the float normally open, closing when water was demanded by low level. Similarly the float closed when high level reached

On the ATK sensor 2 is normally open, closing when high level is reached.

It is logical to me . Water detected / covered = closed. No water detected = open.
    Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.

Hmm, guess I'm looking more at the action so no water detected close circuit to power pump. Now when Iook at fusion I see closed and think the pumps running. Guess I'll have to get used to it lol

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Reefman View Post
    Hmm, guess I'm looking more at the action so no water detected close circuit to power pump. Now when Iook at fusion I see closed and think the pumps running. Guess I'll have to get used to it lol

It makes perfect sense from the devices perspective because when it's covered, the circuit generates a voltage and when it's not, the voltage goes away. But for the users perspective it would have made more sense to do the other way around because that's what people are used to with floats.

You might be an engineer if...You have no life and can prove it mathematically.

Thanks makes more sense now small price to pay for reliability