Thread: Just ordered my new apex.

New User

Just ordered my new apex.

Hello I just ordered my new apex and I was wondering how many devices can you connect at once? I've got a old cell phone that I wanna leave connected, and my iPad that I keep with me that I wanna use to monitor when on the road.

Regular Vistor
    Your old phone and iPad would connect to your Apex via the internet. They will not need to be hard wired to the controller. The apex sends all the info it collects to a platform called Apex Fusion. This platform can be accessed from any device that has access the internet. I can access the website from my computer at the same time I have it opened in my phone and iPad. I don't think there is a limit to how many can connect. The Apex controller does have a limit to the number of modules that can be connected but I believed it is capabile of several 100 modules. I'll look for the article that gave a number and share the link

What he said, just make sure you don't try to send commands from more than one device at the same time as it can cause some wonky behavior (doesn't matter how many view concurrently)

You might be an engineer if...You have no life and can prove it mathematically.