Thread: Icecap Interface Module w/Maxspect XF250

Regular Vistor

Icecap Interface Module w/Maxspect XF250

I've been watching some videos on YouTube, especially those from CoralVue. Utilizing an Apex Controller with the Icecap Interface Module with a Maxspect XF250. When creating a profile for pulse, is it possible the You could set it for 20 seconds @ 30% speed, then 10 seconds @ 0%. I'm assuming it would work. My concern is that according to CoralVue on their YouTube videos it says that it won't run @ anything less than 20%. But this is what I want. I want it to pulse for 20 seconds @ 30%, followed by 10 seconds @ 0%.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frequent Visitor
    Quote Originally Posted by mpjones1 View Post
    I've been watching some videos on YouTube, especially those from CoralVue. Utilizing an Apex Controller with the Icecap Interface Module with a Maxspect XF250. When creating a profile for pulse, is it possible the You could set it for 20 seconds @ 30% speed, then 10 seconds @ 0%. I'm assuming it would work. My concern is that according to CoralVue on their YouTube videos it says that it won't run @ anything less than 20%. But this is what I want. I want it to pulse for 20 seconds @ 30%, followed by 10 seconds @ 0%.
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The power settings of the apex for the gyre pumps is different in that the original controller minimum speed to keep the pump turning is 20% on the apex so below 20% power on the apex results in the pump not spinning at all.
    20% is the minimum the pump will produce and some pumps are a few % higher than 20 so check yours manually to see when it actually cuts off.

What you are trying to do is run the gyre at 30% for 20 seconds and then off for 10 seconds ? if this is correct then you would have to just put the proper values into the on off times
    The videos explain what the values of each number is for in each of the settings/ programs created.