What I want to do is basically set up a virtual outlet/profile so that If I want to give my lps a break from currents I can just use a slider control to kill various combination of my Wav and vortech.

I know enough to trigger VO in the event of a power faiure etc, but not not enough to know how to make it happen via a slider on fusion.

I was thinking, having a "calmday1" to kill the vortech for several hours a day, a "calmday2" to kill the wave intermittently through out the day etc, as I don't think its possible to oscillate both unless they run at full power??

Sorry for the silly question, I know I should know this.

Having to remember to just turn each pump control off or on individually gets old, as does re programming them. Basically I don't want the same current each day. I want strong days and calm days.

EDIT: I have figured out how to use the DOW command to make one pump not run completely on 2 days out of the week, and the other pump not run on 2 other day but this is less than ideal, better than nothing. I get both pump 3 day a week and the other two alternate.