Thread: Help with ATK

New User

Help with ATK

Setup like instructions said to and everything is up to date. now my low level sensor in port 1 does not show up nor is in red under the commands..see attached picture.. the switch changed to a FLX5_1 in the new tile area on fusion

what is going on Screen Shot 2017-09-13 at 4.35.16 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-09-13 at 4.39.28 PM.png

Frequent Contributor
    In the get started guide it instructs you to configure the ports for what sensor is being plugged into that port. Did you go into the Apex Classic Dashboard and go to the module list and select the FMM and makes sure the ports are setup correctly.
    Jon

New User
    yup..switch 1 turned into floor pump instead of optical sensor in module setup in classic dashboard.... Thank you very much

Regular Vistor
    @Mumms

Does the "When On > 005:00 Then Off" command mean the most your pump can be on is 5mins at a time?

I've never seen anyone use a When ON command and wanted to make sure I was understanding it correctly. I have a more complicated way (using virtual outlets) to controlling how long my pump is on at a time.

Also, is the "Defer 00:04" command needed? doesn't it just mean your pump actually runs for 5:04 before turning off?

Frequent Visitor
    The "When On" is a failsafe command in this case.
    it means that if the PMUP is working for more that 5 minutes it will turn the outlet from AUTO to OFF!