Thread: ATK issues

New User

ATK issues

I'm really dissatisfied with my purchase of the ATK.
    I bought it only a month ago, and while I had it running as a stand alone unit it worked flawlessly.
    A couple of weeks ago I purchased an apex classic. Connected the ATK, updated firmware, updated module and everything started off fine. After a few days, it simply stopped filling. I've repeatedly unplugged and reset the fmm, updated the module repeatedly and triple checked the connections and made sure the optical sensors are clean.
    I've read through posts on here and other forums and discovered this is a pretty common issue that doesn't seem to have been resolved.
    I will now try running it as stand alone again and hope for the best.

Control Freak In Training
    Welcome to the forum! Have you tried contacting support? I have seen the same posts, and am getting ready to put my ATK to use soon. I am wondering what their resolution has been.

New User
    Quote Originally Posted by Muttley000 View Post
    Welcome to the forum! Have you tried contacting support? I have seen the same posts, and am getting ready to put my ATK to use soon. I am wondering what their resolution has been.

I have been issues with mine over filling once connected to the Apex. Have you messed with the programming at all?

BuckeyeReef.com REPRESENT!