Thread: Losing will to live over new apex ( 2016 ) - after update

New User

Losing will to live over new apex ( 2016 ) - after update

Hi all i took the plunge and bought the latest apex 2016 model. After linking it with fusion i ran it for a week just with the probes before attempting to add my heaters and fuge light to the energy bar. After doing so and sorting the settings with them i decided to do the latest update before calling it a night. Straight after completing it i seen the orange light was out indicating i wasnt connected to the router therefor also being kicked off fusion. I then tried doing the update via the web face after a reboot was unsuccessful ,i got all the way to end with this before it failed . On closer inspection and a read online i realised the lights which indicate the apex was hard wired to the router wernt on so it was never going to be able to complete the update anyway. I then also realised the energy bar was flashing amber . As you can prob tell im not massively computer friendly and didnt realise how much u had to be to be familiar with the apex. Has anyone else had this problem after an update and/or could explain why im in the situation im in. Many thanks in advance. Robbie

It can be a tricky piece of equipment, definitely. When it works, it works well and is amazing. When it doesn't...

You should put in a ticket with tech support right now, if you haven't done so. They will get back to you directly, and attempt to directly access your system and/or talk you through fixing things. If you're getting any lights at on the controller and energy bar, they can probably help you.