Thread: Can you chart more than 7 days?

New User

Question Can you chart more than 7 days?

I would really like to be able to see my Ph trends over the course of month or a year at a time. Nothing good happens fast in a reef tank. Is there any way to expand the view of a chart in Fusion to more than 7 days? I can scroll back to see older data, but right now it seems like the "All" view is a secret Neptune conspiracy to hide the real truth; because "All" really just means 1 week.

I could see a year long chart with the old Aquanotes program. Did we really lose that functionality with all this expensive new technology?

If Fusion can't do it, is there a way to save all the data directly from the Apex memory and view a longer chart with a different program on my computer?

I'd appreciate any help in figuring out how to see a longer chart at one time.

New User
    Bump. Wondering the same.

Regular Vistor
    me too

New User
    Agreed. Would be helpful for sure - hopefully someone will chime in. I haven’t looked with an actual computer, but seems like there should be a way to see all the stored data or at least export..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New User
    Did anyone get back to you with an answer. I'm having the same issues and have found no solution to downloading the PH data.

New User
    Bump. This is something I would also like to know.

New User
    The solution for me, several steps. I did get access to the PH data to use in Excel. You still need to import, edit and modify what you need. But it can be done on a mac. And after re-reading the manual, it did make it clearer.

I was getting stuck, downloading info, but not the info I wanted. I was using what it said to do in the manual. "http://192.168.0.100:5560/cgi-bin/outlog.xml?sdate=100320&days=7". But was only getting the "output" info and not the PH information. I called and talked to a tech and was told to change "outlog" to "datalog" and it worked. Now I have tons of info that I can put into excel.

But on a Mac and using Safari? Had to download the "datalog" in several chunks at a time, based on the "date=170101" seemed to only pull about 30 days at a time. I just modified the date and downloaded the next 30 days.

Saved the file as a "page source" in Safari.

Opened in Excel. The Mac version of Excel is not a friendly to the data, but you can still find and use it. The PC version of Excel, works the best.

Now we just need Neptune to make getting this data simpler in future updates.

New User
    Is it possible to see a graph for the OPEN/CLOSED cycle of the Optical switches? I am trying to see if the ATK Optical switch is OPEN when the PMUP cycles. It’s obviously always closed when I check after the cycle. I would have top catch it at the perfect time to see otherwise.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by KHahnOkc View Post
    Is it possible to see a graph for the OPEN/CLOSED cycle of the Optical switches? I am trying to see if the ATK Optical switch is OPEN when the PMUP cycles. It’s obviously always closed when I check after the cycle. I would have top catch it at the perfect time to see otherwise.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Not directly. You can if you create a VO with the code

Set OFF
    If Switchname CLOSED Then ON

and enable logging on that.

You might be an engineer if...You have no life and can prove it mathematically.