Thread: Power outage

New User

Power outage

The power went during a storm now the screen to my Neptune jr is blue but there's no text. There should be temp and ph but instead it's blue backlight screen. Is it toast and if not please help?

See this sticky post: https://forum.neptunesystems.com/sho...creen-is-blank

And welcome to the forum!

The forum is categorized by general topic. You posted in the area intended for threads which pertain to using the forum itself, and for feedback about the forum and the main Neptune web site, so your post here is in the wrong place, but I’ll move it for you to a more appropriate sub-forum. Prior to starting a new thread, please look at the list of sub-forums on the main page and choose the one that is most suitable for the topic of the post you want to make. Select that sub-forum first, then start your new thread. Thanks - doing that will help the forum stay well organized.
    Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.

New User
    Thank you

Frequent Visitor
    Russ, I got the same problem, blank screen after the firmware update. I wish I asked this earlier, but basically I sent it in and Neptune said there was a component needed to be replaced...$35 :-)

Quote Originally Posted by RussM View Post
    See this sticky post: https://forum.neptunesystems.com/sho...creen-is-blank

And welcome to the forum!

The forum is categorized by general topic. You posted in the area intended for threads which pertain to using the forum itself, and for feedback about the forum and the main Neptune web site, so your post here is in the wrong place, but I’ll move it for you to a more appropriate sub-forum. Prior to starting a new thread, please look at the list of sub-forums on the main page and choose the one that is most suitable for the topic of the post you want to make. Select that sub-forum first, then start your new thread. Thanks - doing that will help the forum stay well organized.