Thread: atk pump

Regular Vistor

atk pump

is anyone using a different pump on the atk

problem is my fill bucket i want to use is 30 ft from tank or id anyone using the pump that distance and what cabes or how are you doing it

Frequent Contributor iamchadster's Avatar
    You can use any pump you like. The ATK includes the PMUP which plugs into the 24v outlet on the FMM. If you want to skip using the 24v outlet and use an eb832/eb8 outlet etc and change programming accordingly you can certainly do that. For example, I have a pmup over 100' away from my tank that is connected to 1/4 drip line that connects to the ATK's supplied orange tubing. The sensors are still connected to the FMM inside the sump, but the PMUP is connected to a 1link module and 24v power supply remotely in my house. So with the right programming, use the bracket and sensors to detect your water level and provide the mechanical safety and use a separate pump programmed to come on based on the status of your sensors on the ATK bracket.
    Chad