Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: EnergyBar6 220v

  1. #1
    Frequent Visitor
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Bangkok Thailand
    Posts
    52

    EnergyBar6 220v

    Can anyone recomend a supplier of Energy Bar 6 power bar..the 220 / 240 v model?

    I tried the Nordic supply..no joy.
    A link would be much appreciated...
    Thanks

    Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Master Control Freak RussM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    California - US Pacific
    Posts
    15,575
    All EB6 models are for 230VAC (or thereabout) & 50Hz input power. Which socket (outlet) type do you need?
    I'm not a Neptune support rep. Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.

  3. #3
    Frequent Visitor
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Bangkok Thailand
    Posts
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by RussM View Post
    All EB6 models are for 230VAC (or thereabout) & 50Hz input power. Which socket (outlet) type do you need?
    USA or European either is fine. USA Type is preffered with ground

    Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Master Control Freak RussM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    California - US Pacific
    Posts
    15,575
    There is no EB6 for the USA market - US/Canada use 115VAC 60Hz power. The 115VAC energy bars are the EB832, EB8, and EB4.

    You probably need the EB6-EU (European) or EB6-SHK (Schuko). I readily admit though that the wide range of 230/240 VAC sockets and plugs are quite confusing. You should contact your local Neptune dealer to find out which EB6 is the right one to use and is available for purchase there in Thailand.
    I'm not a Neptune support rep. Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.

  5. #5
    Frequent Visitor
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Bangkok Thailand
    Posts
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by RussM View Post
    There is no EB6 for the USA market - US/Canada use 115VAC 60Hz power. The 115VAC energy bars are the EB832, EB8, and EB4.

    You probably need the EB6-EU (European) or EB6-SHK (Schuko). I readily admit though that the wide range of 230/240 VAC sockets and plugs are quite confusing. You should contact your local Neptune dealer to find out which EB6 is the right one to use and is available for purchase there in Thailand.
    There is no local Neptune dealer..that has any competency level.
    A European model 220v poeer bar will work fine. Plug/ socket differences can be easily delt with via a plug adaptor ..a 25 cent or so item.
    Ok so O guess I will google Neptune Germany..
    Thanks.
    GB

    Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Frequent Visitor
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Bangkok Thailand
    Posts
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by Garvin6600 View Post
    There is no local Neptune dealer..that has any competency level.
    A European model 220v poeer bar will work fine. Plug/ socket differences can be easily delt with via a plug adaptor ..a 25 cent or so item.

    Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk
    Ok got that sortred..
    Does my head keeping 220v circuits and 110v circuits straight in my mind....
    I dont seem able to " Juggle" several conceps at once very well anymore.
    But thats ok.


    Sent from my SM-T715Y using Tapatalk

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •