Thread: Apex 2016 Dashboard

Frequent Visitor

Apex 2016 Dashboard

Will the Apex 2016 still work on the classic web dashboard? I actually prefer it most times over the Fusion dashboard

The Apex (2016) has a web-based interface called APEX Local instead of the Classic Dashboard. It has the same look and feel as Apex Fusion.
    Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.

Frequent Visitor
    Quote Originally Posted by RussM View Post
    The Apex (2016) has a web-based interface called APEX Local instead of the Classic Dashboard. It has the same look and feel as Apex Fusion.
    OK so what is the point of both Fusion dashboards. Also is there anyway that the graphs on the homepage can be larger like in the classic

Frequent Visitor
    interested in the answer as well....anyway to make the graphs larger for display purposes on a tablet.

I tried downloading the old fusion iPad software but there is no way to eliminate unwanted outlets and probes on the graphing page. It would be nice to just be able to display the temp, orp, pH, salinity, and flow as graphs only for a display on the tank.

Does the new Apex Local dashboard support the android app that places a widget on your home screen? I heavily depend on this for 'at a glance' readings when away from my tank.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNore View Post
    Does the new Apex Local dashboard support the android app that places a widget on your home screen? I heavily depend on this for 'at a glance' readings when away from my tank.
    No. Only apple has that feature. There isn't an android app.

You might be an engineer if...You have no life and can prove it mathematically.

Frequent Visitor
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNore View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zombie View Post
    No. Only apple has that feature. There isn't an android app.

What... What??? Is this a widget for Mac's? If so I'll have to look when I get home. Only Bill Gates' stuff here at work

Quote Originally Posted by Member No 1 View Post
    What... What??? Is this a widget for Mac's? If so I'll have to look when I get home. Only Bill Gates' stuff here at work
    It has push notification features, but I don't think they made a widget yet. I'm PC masterrace, so I don't own an apple device to test.

Frequent Visitor
    Thanks, thoses I get on the iPhone, iPad, iWatch already.
    I was hoping there was a widget like they do for weather and such.