Thread: Show Off, Post your Apex Display Setups!

New User

Show Off, Post your Apex Display Setups!

So now that the new Apex doesn't come with a display unit.. I need ideas. Show off your setups! trying to get ideas of what to use as my new Apex Display! About to buy a 2016 Apex, thinking of buying a used iPad mini, or something else I can leave plugged in, and on under my tank. Or possibly even a Apex Display (I think I can find them for $100?) What would you do, and what do you recommend? Are there really any advantages with a Wire Display now vs a Tablet Display?

I want something on the tank so when I open the doors, I have a place to glance for a quick look, and have convenient modes / Buttons programmed for 10 minute Feed, Kill Skimmer for cup cleaning, Water change (Turn off ATO, Sump Pump,), Etc.

How do you run yours?

Would love a setup like this, but I don't have his Mad Skills

sump.jpg

Just redid garage setup. I think it's really coming along well. IMG_20171007_130701.jpg
    Chad

NSI Member
    Chad,

Good to know you have your priorities correct as the drill and paint brush and packing tape are mounted nicely...
    Jon
    ***RIP*** to Reeftronics that has saved me more then once and was a great place to look at other peoples programming to get many ideas I use on my own tank. Thanks Russ for all the years of keeping up this great service free of charge to us users that took it for granted like me .

That's the OCD showing in me. I'm getting ready to drill the tank and throw a shadow box on the back. The pic is.my backup Apex with heat and water movement. Nice to have extra rooms for the animals during a big maintenance project.
    Chad

New User
    This is my setup on my mini reef

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

New User
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaz Mortlock View Post
    This is my setup on my mini reef

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    Very Nice!