Thread: Neptune DDR - disappeared from neptune fusion web page

Regular Vistor

Unhappy Neptune DDR - disappeared from neptune fusion web page

Hi,
    Today, Neptune DDR (and related switch 1 and 2) disappeared from neptune fusion web page. My DOS neptune dosing is present.
    In Apex module setup classic dashboard (home direct network), I can manage the level in DDR. But switch related to DDR disappeard to!!

I tried unplugging and reconnecting DOS.

Saisissez du texte ou l'adresse d'un site Web, ou importez un document à traduire.
    Annuler

Essayez avec cette orthographe : réseau
    what do I have to do

Frequent Contributor
    From what you just described it sounds like you need to contact Neptune Support and have it sent in for diagnostics.
    Jon

Regular Vistor
    I found my problem. Water went inside the DDR connection place and made a short circuit. The circuit board is dead.
    Be careful to protect the 2 wires holes versus water.

Classic User
    Thank you for apprising us of what happened. Your experience should help others of us from replicating your unfortunate experience.

New User
    Same thing going on with my system. Just opened a support ticket. I bet it will be hardware failure as well. Could be a chronic issue/design flaw?

New User
    I have the same issue. DDR gone from dashboard. Tried all troubleshooting and still jacked up. This has got to be a design flaw You'd figure the plugs would be more moisture safe on such a costly system. Ugh. Discouraging in APEX period.

Frequent Visitor
    ...same here, rinsed containers with tap water, added 2-part, now getting alarms "low DDR" on sensor when it is filled-up, and duel icon on fusion dash completely gone! what is going on?....help!!!!

What the people above are saying is that the connector where the DDR cable plugs into the DOS is either actually getting wet and shorting or corroding to the point that it doesn't work due to expose to salt air. Either situation generally applies if you mount your DOS over/near your sump, in a cabinet. Check your connection; maybe it's loose or dislodged. Also check your unused tiles on the dashboard to see if it snuck back there.

Regular Vistor
    Quote Originally Posted by rkpetersen View Post
    What the people above are saying is that the connector where the DDR cable plugs into the DOS is either actually getting wet and shorting or corroding to the point that it doesn't work due to expose to salt air. Either situation generally applies if you mount your DOS over/near your sump, in a cabinet. Check your connection; maybe it's loose or dislodged. Also check your unused tiles on the dashboard to see if it snuck back there.
    Have done that still no joy unfortunately....DDR keeps appearing and disappearing almost randomly on Fusion....it must be a hardware issue?