Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chiller stopped working after a year !! Unable to get it working in another outlet of the E832

Quote Originally Posted by RussM View Post
    All outlets on the EB832 are the same; there is nothing different about 4 and 8. Outlets 4 & 8 are different from outlets 1-3 & 5-7 ONLY in an Energy Bar 8.

The Chiller Control Type is only appropriate to use if you want the chiller to be primarily controlled by the Apex. If you wish to use the chiller's temp controls as primary and only use the Apex only as a safety backup, then you cannot use the Chiller Control type. Instead, use Advanced Control Type, then program it so that the outlet is always ON except if the temperature drops below a certain point.

Fallback ON
    Set ON
    If Temp < 74.5 Then OFF

Lastly, your post is a general Apex usage question... this thread was about a specific issue, which it seems that you are not having. Please do not hijack existing threads with something that is different; start a new thread instead.

I apologize for the mixed up / hijack. Totally new to Apex and the forum and don't understand most of the things said cause i am really confused. Next time I will start a new threat as soon as I find out how to do it .

I think I quoted wrong. Mine is the apex 2016 Energy Bar with outlet 4 and 8 with relay?
    When You're a NOOB, You need lots of help all the time

Quote Originally Posted by 2mk View Post
    I think I quoted wrong. Mine is the apex 2016 Energy Bar with outlet 4 and 8 with relay?
    All outlets of an EB832 are the same - they are relay-switched and are rated for 7A. You said you have an EB832, not the older EB8. If in fact you do have an EB832, it doesn’t matter which outlet you use.
    Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by RussM View Post
    All outlets of an EB832 are the same - they are relay-switched and are rated for 7A. You said you have an EB832, not the older EB8. If in fact you do have an EB832, it doesn’t matter which outlet you use.
    Thank you for another clarification.
    When You're a NOOB, You need lots of help all the time

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12