Thread: Android App Issue

New User

Android App Issue

I used the android app way before Fusion but now I am having issues with Fusion so I was trying to see if the app worked. I installed the app (Samsung G7 Edge) and opened the app but it looks like on it only has links to online support or email support.

Is the app no longer supported? or has it gotten smarter and scanned my network for an Apex and how it did not find anything it is not showing anything.

Screenshot_20171015-105448.jpg

New User
    I mostly was just wanted to use the app to troubleshoot my connectivity issue with Fusion to see if its the Apex or a problem with Fusion...

Look through other threads here in the Android app sub-forum. There’s something you need to do to add an Apex. IIRC, you need to do a long press somewhere. Probably while standing on your head and reciting the alphabet backwards... . Sorry... I’m not an Android user
    Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.

New User
    I tried long pressing all over the app, and there was a tread that said to long press the recent app button which did not work. I figured it out I had to long press the back button.

I am not sure why I did not think about that before it is the most logical way to add a device...

New User
    In the Samsung Galaxy S8s, you need to add the APEX controllers by selecting the three vertical dots at the bottom right hand corner of the screen.