Thread: Audible Alarm Log

Frequent Visitor

Audible Alarm Log

My sound alarm keeps going off for only a few minutes. Is there anyway I can see a log in the classic web dashboard that would show messages what is causing it? I looked at Fusion and since the alarm only goes on for a few minutes fusion doesn't show it. I guess there is a time delay in Fusion?

It should show up in your outlet log and then you can compare it to what might trigger it at that point in time.

You might be an engineer if...You have no life and can prove it mathematically.

Frequent Visitor
    Quote Originally Posted by zombie View Post
    It should show up in your outlet log and then you can compare it to what might trigger it at that point in time.

When you say outlet log do you mean data log? If so how does that help? If not then I don't know what it is

You can use either as long as you checked log enable in the sound alarm outlet. The data log (symbol that looks like a mountain on a graph) will allow you to compare to things like temp, cond, etc. The outlet log (symbol with 3 horizontal bars) will show you if any outlets turned on at a similar time to the alarm.

Frequent Visitor
    You can use either as long as you checked log enable in the sound alarm outlet. The data log (symbol that looks like a mountain on a graph) will allow you to compare to things like temp, cond, etc. The outlet log (symbol with 3 horizontal bars) will show you if any outlets turned on at a similar time to the alarm.

You are talking about Fusion. I'm talking about the Classic web dashboard NOT fusion!

Just use fusion to check this stuff. It's a million times easier and shows exactly the same information in a prettier package.

Frequent Visitor
    Just use fusion to check this stuff. It's a million times easier and shows exactly the same information in a prettier package.

Well the problem is that as stated the Fusion Internet site has a slight time delay and if the alarm goes off for a very short time it will not show up!
    Sorry but I also think that the classic dashboard is much more easier to read. . .since it's not as flashy