Thread: My proposed mount (feedback)

Regular Vistor

Question My proposed mount (feedback)

Feel like I'm forgetting something. Any feedback?

From left to right, top to bottom, WXM, FMM, FMM, ASM, 2016; VarioS return, VarioS Skimmer, BoB, then DOSs and EBs.

I'm planing to router out cable holes with rounded edges in all the circled places. There will be a cabinet over the EB832s right below the DOSs. I plan pass throughs right above the EB832s to route the power cords out. Cut outs next to EBs are for 1Link and DC24.

I don't have the ASM yet, but I want to finish this nicely, so it'll all be pre-drilled and waiting. Just looking for any obvious stuff I'm missing.

I might need a 1LINK module in the future so I'm leaving some space. 2x WAV, 1x COR, 2xDOS, 1x Trident doesn't leave me with any more. Or a a Vectra controller if the COR doesn't work.IMG_0947.jpg

This panel will be finished to match and installed in the back of my "chiller" compartment. The DDRs will sit in the front.

If it was me, I would not position the DOS units above the EB832s; swap those so that if you for some reason had a line or fitting break on the DOS, it's not dripping on the power bar.

Regular Vistor
    Thanks. There is going to be a solid and reasonable liquid resistant shelf between the EBs and DOSs.

Thanks for looking out though

Frequent Visitor
    My God, I thought I was the only obsessively detailed planner. But in any case, congratulations of you careful planning.

Regular Vistor
    Agreeing with Handeguard. Either put the dose under the energy bars or something to block a possible drip onto a $250 power strip. Just as a precaution.