Thread: If Swx4_4 >2 then ON ???

Regular Vistor

If Swx4_4 >2 then ON ???

I can’t figure out what this is. I have a Breakout box with #1 for cabinet doors, but nothing hooked to the other 5 terminals. Isn’t that what sensor this is. Not at location, so can’t ohysivally check and worried.

If Swx4_4 >2 then ON ???

A switch input has two states : OPEN or CLOSED.

You cannot use < or > in a If switch statement.

Swx4_4 is the fourth Input on whatever module is at Aquabus address. It is not the #1 input of the BoB. Where do you have the BoB plugged in, and what exactly are you trying to accomplish?
    Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.

Regular Vistor
    If I recall, FMM-ATO has ATO low and high plugged into 1-2 and I have a low and high sensor plugged into 3-4 for the ATO tank.

I actually don’t know where that Swx4_4>2 ON is notated. I looked at the advanced of all items and cannot find.

I have a Breakout Box plugged into the Apex and 1 is for cab doors (turns light on), 2-3 will
    Be for future leave detectors and 4-5-6 for future. Nothing plugged into 4, so can’t be that.

What is the default Swx4_4 typically? That flow meter on the FMM module?

Regular Vistor
    I just went through every item and cannot find that code in my system. Maybe a default or I have a voltage monitor set on???

I found the 4th port on my 2nd FMM has an addrsss of 4, but nothing plugged into it nor see taht code under advanced. See picture.

I also found this other location which it could be but again don’t see that code. See pics

Dang...can’t add pics from cell phone :-(

Restart your Apex; I think that weird alert will clear.
    Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.

Regular Vistor
    I didn’t pm you or don’t know how I did. I just replied on phone. Sorry

Regular Vistor
    Russ...sorry again if a PM was sent by mistake. New or Neptune/apex and this site and using iPhone :-(

That being said, reset and still getting that alarm every 10-15 minutes.

Aquabus 4 seems to me my FMM module that has 3 flow meters and 1 empty (4th) input.

I guess when I get home in three days, I can try to rest (power on/off) that FMM. Hmmm...I did add a power supply to that FMM to power a solenoid valve plugged into it. Wonder if that is the issue or messing with module.