Thread: Simple question

Simple question

Where can i find a photo with a picture of all the tiles and explanations and what certain things are what they do and where they came from like What sw3-1 with an open and closed tile means and what it is used for.Other examples are things like LINK2_10 i just don't know what the function of these are and the purpose of them, yes i am a newbie to really getting into the 2016 apex and all the other things that i have with it VDM.WXM.ATK.AUTO FISH FEEDER, lunar module. i am just trying to learn what these tiles all mean i guess you could say i am looking for a glossary type thing lol. thanks in advance steering me in the right direction. sorry if this sounds like a stupid question but trust me your direction will be a big help to help me understand the apex more.
    Reefing is my passion, 500 Gallon Display tank with an additional 150 gallon sump room in the basement

For the tiles the best thing is to just open them all and see where they take you to. Most are fairly intuitive once you've opened them a few times.

For the other stuff, I would reccomended reading the comprehensive users manual and the getting started guides for the 2016 apex and any modules you have.

You might be an engineer if...You have no life and can prove it mathematically.

here is a question maybe you can help me. i asked this in another thread not long ago
    i did not start this thread but i just hooked up my ATK and have not been able to get it to do what its meant to do yet, i am sure its something i am doing.i went into task from fusion and set up the atk that way, answered and did all the questions asked me to do. atk is plugged in to a 2016 brand new apex both apex and module are updated. it will fill up my sump up until the plastic float switch shuts off the pump in ro water tank. but once the water evaporates past the bottom sensor it does not refill. i need to manually turn it on via fusion tile and once again it will fill up until float switch shuts off pump. i did notice that in the tile in fusion if i start it from there and once its filling put the switch from the tile into auto, and once water fills tank and float switch shuts off pump in about 10 min if i look at atk tile i notice its no longer in auto but now in off. and water again will evap. past the lower sensor but the ask pump will not kick on to fill ro into the tank. and yes both plugs are plugged into the correct #1 & #2 inlets on module. any help would be great. sorry did not mean to highjack this thread.
    Reefing is my passion, 500 Gallon Display tank with an additional 150 gallon sump room in the basement

New User
    Any idea why the pumps won't suck water on a brand new ATK?

Quote Originally Posted by RedSeaReffer View Post
    Any idea why the pumps won't suck water on a brand new ATK?
    More than likely either power isn't connected to the pump, the wrong output is being used, or the output tubing is clogged by a kink or something in the siphon break.

You might be an engineer if...You have no life and can prove it mathematically.