Thread: ATK Programming

Regular Vistor

ATK Programming

I need help setting up my ATK Please
    Starts working but them for some reason goes to off and never turns on again, remains off all the time
    if someone from Neptune cuando the set up online?
    i already authorized them
    thanks a lot

Frequent Visitor
    This forum is a peer to peer help setup, it is not Neptune techs. We are happy to help if you can post your code or screenshots.

Frequent Visitor
    Is this connected to the classic or 2016. May sound strange but mine was doing this when connected to the classic. I would have to unplug the power and aquabus cables. Plug them back in for it to work again, daily.
    However, upgraded to the 2016 brain last weekend and it’s been running faultless ever since.
    Have you tried deleting the module and reinstalling?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New User
    I believe you have to slide to the OFF position and then to the AUTO. Otherwise it will stay in ON postion and not AUTO.

The reason it turns off and stays off is almost definitively the failsafe built into the auto generated code. The When statement causes the outlet to go into manual OFF if the pump runs for 5 minutes for whatever reason. Unless you have a very large sump, this means something is wrong with the ATO system that needs to be investigated. Most likely it indicates a sensor that needs to be cleaned, something stuck in the tubing, an empty reservoir, or something got disconnected. Check all of these things then set it back to AUTO and it will start working normally again.

Also add this into your email alarm outlet so you will be notified whenever this happens in the future.

If Error ATKoutletname Then ON

You might be an engineer if...You have no life and can prove it mathematically.

Regular Vistor
    I have a large sump but I tested to see what happens try to manually lower it with my hand to simulate water level, it turns off then after around a minute a notice that goes from Auto to off
    i must say that also I have 2 ATO configured in the dashboard for some reason I can’t delete one of them
    i try reinstalling but one of them is always there which I notice is the one that have access to the power bus
    what can I do?

Regular Vistor
    Nobody from Neptune that can give me a hand?

Quote Originally Posted by Hasso777 View Post
    Nobody from Neptune that can give me a hand?
    This is a community forum - Apex owners helping other Apex owners. It is not a form of official Neptune tech support. If you wish assistance directly from Neptune, submit a support request.

Your post is not very clear. Post your current programming for the ATK, post a screen shot of what you mean by "2 ATO", and please try to clearly explain your issues.
    Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.

Regular Vistor
    Anyone from Neptune that can help me?

Frequent Contributor iamchadster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasso777 View Post
    Anyone from Neptune that can help me?
    Read the posts above. You aren't answering the questions that are being asked. You had a chime in from from two of the most experienced on this forum and you haven't helped them out by answering their suggestions/questions.
    Chad

Regular Vistor
    Hi Russ I configured it and everything seems to be working fine
    let me tell you first a have a large sump, so the pump starts working and when I gets to the level stops, but then the auto function goes to off and never starts again
    i will enclose to pics of my configuration

- - - Updated - - -

97CC8611-C93A-4F2A-B59E-DF5E97B10678.jpg9F1BA7A3-424E-4AEB-8291-7A4A40FDA5C6.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Frequent Visitor
    Sounds like the when command is forcing the unit to manual off. Remove that statement and test it to see if it works. I know that is there for a secondary protection and you need to use it, but if it works without that command then you have a place to start troubleshooting.

You have two outputs named ATO - one is an EnergyBar outlet (2_6) and the other is the DC24 output of the FMM (3_1). Neither have that name by default, so this is something you probably did accidentally. All outputs, Inputs, and profiles must have unique names.

Did you perhaps plug the ATK power supply into that EnergyBar outlet? If so, that’s neither necessary or recommended. The FMM power supply should be plugged into a wall outlet or power strip; it should have constant power, and using an EB outlet is pretty much a waste of that outlet. If you feel you must use that EB outlet, it should not be programmed the way you have it. Program it to be always ON:

Fallback ON
    Set ON
    Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.

Also, your profile here says the you don’t have an Apex; you should update that info to show what equipment you do have. That info - if accurate - can often be useful here for other to see and therefore help you better.

Your profile also says that you are located in Miami, but it appears that you have an EB6 which is sold outside the US. Which do you have - an EB6, EB8, or EB832?

Regular Vistor
    Hi Russ, it’s very frustrating I’ve try everything you told me and it does the same
    works in auto, replenish the water, then stops as expected and after about a minute or less, goes back to Off
    25B76A14-ACC1-4C4A-8346-8ACF4514CFEF.jpg8D16847A-7B27-4267-8D8C-CBC8ABCE466D.jpgE00A269C-980E-4C3F-9D98-B06612E6887A.jpg

New User

ATK Programming

Hasso777 - the position in your screenshot is correct, Auto - Off when the water is at the correct level. It should go to Auto - On when it’s filling. Check the output log by clicking the icon between the graph and the lightening bolt. Here you can see each time the ATK turns on/off to the second. If it’s running for 5:00 min, the system will switch to OFF - OFF until you move it back to ON or Auto to reset it. I suggest checking the flow of the water. I have seen where the float switch restricts the flow to a trickle and will not meet your tops off requirements within the 5:00min. You can test this by disconnection the water line from the float and letting the ATK cycle. When I fixed mine, the ATK fills once an hour for 9-15 seconds which is adding about 20-30 oz of water in my case.
    If that doesn’t work, go to http://support.neptunesystems.com/support/login, create a support account and open a support ticket with Neptune. They are very helpful, responsive and cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Regular Vistor
    Thanks a lot guys from your help and support
    now is finally working