Thread: Apex firmware update

New User

Angry Apex firmware update

I’ve just updated my classic to the latest firmware and everything went perfect except it won’t update the web pages it keeps coming back with either an error or saying that it’s timmed out.

Ive tried it several times and even updated the firmware again to see if that helped and still nothing, also tried re starting the apex and again still won’t update.
    I know it’s not updated because I went to the classic dash and down to confirmation and to network and I get the message saying dashboard version does not match firmware version.

has anyone experienced this and how can I solve the problem?

can someone please help been at this for awhile now and not getting anywhere with it.

Regular Vistor
    I am in the same boat. The Firmware update went without any issues. System came back online the I used the refresh on the update utility to find it with no issue. I cannot update the webpages nor can I browse to the local UI. The port number stayed at 80 based on the information on the display module.

New User
    I don’t know what’s going on, it’s furustating as hell not being able to finish the update but glad to hear I’m not the only one having this problem. Thought I had maybe messed up somewhere when updating the firmware. Starting to wonder if it’s possible connection issues but again I’m just guessing

Regular Vistor
    Finally got it. I did a bunch of things including using the display to update the bootloader and restart the system. Updated all of the modules using the display as well. Last think was to put the apex back onto its original Netgear wireless adapter and restart it. I telnetted into it to view the config and change my Pump programming using fusion. The programming in telnet showed the changes were being applied so I went ahead and ran just the webpages update and this time it took. Leeduncan986 good luck and don't stop trying. Man I hate the update process it is damn nerve-racking. I do like the new % enhanced programming option and was able to directly code my return pump without profiles.