Thread: Wave on off pulse

Frequent Visitor

Wave on off pulse

Hi guys
    i have 2 waves that I'd Like to pulse on and off , I gave them on the pulse setting but I can't see them going on and of? What am I doing wrong,also I noticed on fusion when I have the wave screen up there is a little slide with percentages on it what's that fore
    thanks for your help
    jamie

Frequent Visitor
    Here’s my programming. Maybe what you’re looking for.

Right WAV

Left WAV

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The slider for some WAV modes like Pulse is not a percentage; it is the period in seconds

Pulse mode does not turn the WAV on & off. Pulse oscillates the WAV between the configured intensity and 1% (not OFF) at the configured periodicity.

Pipeline mode oscillates the WAV between the configured intensity and OFF.
    Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.

Frequent Visitor
    I️ do love the wave pattern that the pipeline mode produces, only negative is the ‘clicking’ noise that it makes while cycling on and off. That’s why I️ have it set like this cause I’m usually not home in the afternoons so I️ don’t hear it. And I️ used a feed mode to create weather patterns in my lighting profile and and also ruining pumps up to 100%. Kind of a cool feature.

NSI Member
    Also on your Inverse settings you'll want to set that at 100%. That would mean the pump would run at the same intensity as the pump you are referencing. What you have set in your screenshot would make the second pump run at a lower intensity than the 1st pump. For inverse and mirror the % you are setting is not directly the pump intensity. In those modes it is the % of the referenced pump.

Example.
    Pump 1 set to 50% Pulse

Pump 2 set to 50% inverse of pump1.

In this example pump 1 would run at 50% intensity and pump 2 would run at 25% intensity (50% of what pump 1 is running at).

Frequent Visitor
    Quote Originally Posted by nicholb View Post
    Also on your Inverse settings you'll want to set that at 100%. That would mean the pump would run at the same intensity as the pump you are referencing. What you have set in your screenshot would make the second pump run at a lower intensity than the 1st pump. For inverse and mirror the % you are setting is not directly the pump intensity. In those modes it is the % of the referenced pump.

Example.
    Pump 1 set to 50% Pulse

Pump 2 set to 50% inverse of pump1.

In this example pump 1 would run at 50% intensity and pump 2 would run at 25% intensity (50% of what pump 1 is running at).
    Thanks!

Frequent Visitor
    Thanks guys that helps

New User
    How do you get into the slider menu as shown in the screen shot above? I've got a jebao sw pump and I'd like to be able to use pulse like that. I only have the option for power setting not interval setting like what is shown

Quote Originally Posted by Aaronhome27 View Post
    How do you get into the slider menu as shown in the screen shot above? I've got a jebao sw pump and I'd like to be able to use pulse like that. I only have the option for power setting not interval setting like what is shown
    That is only for WAV and vortech pumps. Jebaos can only do those modes with profiles.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk