Thread: Custom Water Parameter Input

New User

Custom Water Parameter Input

Does the neptune system accept external water parameter inputs? I'm working on possible getting my own alk / ca / mag readings but would like to input the data into Apex to log it and then react to it if possible. Please let me know.

No. You can manually input readings to keep them with other apex logs, but programming based on readings is not currently available. Neptune has mentioned that when the Trident releases, they intend to add that feature, but there is a fair chance it will only be active if a trident is installed on the system.

You might be an engineer if...You have no life and can prove it mathematically.

New User
    Someone has mentioned that they can use the second pH as a different input. I don't seem to find that post now.

Quote Originally Posted by paulsvang View Post
    Someone has mentioned that they can use the second pH as a different input. I don't seem to find that post now.
    I recall one person who used a probe with the same output specs as an ORP probe (don't remember what it was for, but was 0-1V just like ORP). He set up the port as ORP and then used the mV reading to figure out what he was measuring.

You might be an engineer if...You have no life and can prove it mathematically.

New User
    Quote Originally Posted by paulsvang View Post
    Does the neptune system accept external water parameter inputs? I'm working on possible getting my own alk / ca / mag readings but would like to input the data into Apex to log it and then react to it if possible. Please let me know.
    There is a section where you can log your parameters and it keeps a log and also charts them it also allows you to compare two parameters against each other.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk