Thread: Auto top off not working (ATK)

New User

Auto top off not working (ATK)

I recently installed the ATK and followed the instructions step by step and it dose not work. The pump starts/stops only when I give it the command from my dashboard. I installed the road as per instructions and updates as needed. it also reaches the redundant float and if i manualy manipulate it will flow. I have also tried adjusted the screw but still not getting flow on its own.
    So question one : Why are my censors not working?
    Two: Why am I not getting flow to my sump?

Sounds to me like you need to adjust the float and move the off point up.

You might be an engineer if...You have no life and can prove it mathematically.

Frequent Visitor
    Post your programming so we can see, but to start with, are the optical sensors registering properly on the dashboard? They should be closed when under water and open when above water/dry. If the upper sensor is stuck closed or if you have them plugged in to the wrong jacks in the FMM it will cause issues,

Regular Vistor
    I am experiencing the same issues with my ATK. It was programmed step by step and only seems to work if I manually engage it. Both of my sensors on the dash board show closed even above water. I have reset the module and reinstalled it. I have adjusted the float, messed with the advanced settings. I don’t get it.

Quote Originally Posted by blasi View Post
    I am experiencing the same issues with my ATK. It was programmed step by step and only seems to work if I manually engage it. Both of my sensors on the dash board show closed even above water. I have reset the module and reinstalled it. I have adjusted the float, messed with the advanced settings. I don’t get it.
    Sounds like your ports might be configured for leak or auto detect instead of optical.

You might be an engineer if...You have no life and can prove it mathematically.