Thread: fusion tile

Frequent Visitor

fusion tile

could someone please inform me to what output tile LinkA controls in fusion as if it is in the off or auto position my ATK does not work In the programme all it has is, set off, nothing else listed

That LinkA tile could be for the ACC Output on the ATK FMM, or it could be the first of the two ACC outputs on your 1 Link Module.

Are you using the new Apex, or still using your Classic? If you are using the new Apex, then you can click on the cog icon for that tile and you will see a Location description that says something like this:

24V Accessory Output A on the 1LNK named 1LNK_5 at Aquabus address 5.

So you said that your ATK does not work if that tile’s slider is in the OFF or AUTO position. Of course it’s not going to do anything when OFF or when the program is simply a Set OFF. You don’t say what happens if you put it to ON.

Did you run the ATK Task? It will only allow you to choose the FMM’s ACC output, not the 1LINK’s ACC outputs, so that will eliminate any possible confusion for you.
    Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.