Thread: Youtube live

New User

Youtube live

Can you connect Apex to a you-tube live stream? Ie a older phone being used as a camera and sending the feed to you-tube?

Depends on the camera and setup, but most likely yeah. How to do So, I have no idea though. I have never used YouTube live myself.

You might be an engineer if...You have no life and can prove it mathematically.

New User
    Well I have the video up on YouTube working just fine. When I try add the links to the Apex Media I get nothing..... and yes I am a engineer, so I like weird DIY projects. Wasn't sure if its some known thing that it doesn't work. I am about 8 days into the Apex world.

Misunderstood your question. No you can't link to YouTube live unless they have added mjpeg streams I am not aware of. Depending on your rig, you could run a secondary program in the background that creates an ip link like people have been using to get tablets or old phones as tank caneras.

You might be an engineer if...You have no life and can prove it mathematically.