Thread: Suggestion for a new mode

Regular Vistor

Suggestion for a new mode

I'd love to see a "2nd pump mode" that alternated between inverse and mirror to create more chaotic flow in the tank.

You can do that already. You can have up to 40 points in a WAV wizard schedule, so you could program up to 20 transitions from Inverse to Mirror and 20 from Mirror to Inverse each day. There are also more advanced ways to get a similar effect which have additional flexibility. If you post specific details about what you'd like to do, someone can help with the programming.
    Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.

Regular Vistor
    Quote Originally Posted by RussM View Post
    You can do that already. You can have up to 40 points in a WAV wizard schedule, so you could program up to 20 transitions from Inverse to Mirror and 20 from Mirror to Inverse each day. There are also more advanced ways to get a similar effect which have additional flexibility. If you post specific details about what you'd like to do, someone can help with the programming.
    Yup, that's actually what I've done. Just feels overly complicated. Thanks for the quick reply though.